Casa dell’Ortolano (also known as the Garden House) sits in its own terraced garden on the estate, overlooking an orchard and its pool, below, and with a spectacular view of Monte Acuto, opposite.
- 4 bedroom house with own fenced pool (11m x 5m) available for holiday rentals all year round
- Sleeps 3 to 9 (plus up to two infants)
- 4 luxurious bedrooms, all en-suite. Details:
- Camera Rosa: twin beds or kingsize; ensuite with bath and separate double shower.
- Camera Azzura: twin beds or kingsize; ensuite with bath and shower over; direct access to large balcony.
- Camera Gialla: kingsize bed; ensuite with double shower; direct access to large balcony.
- Study: can be configured as two or three singles or as kingsize and a single; ensuite with shower; step-free access.
- Huge, fully-equipped kitchen with 90cm multi-function oven, food processor, mixer, microwave, dishwasher, two fridges and freezer, breadmaker etc
- Satellite tv (card not included), broadband internet and network, pc, printer/fax, stereo, plenty of books and videos/dvds, cd player and ipod dock
- Plenty of outdoor furniture, barbecue
- Solar panels, underfloor heating, double-glazing, wood-burning range and fireplace (fully winterised)
- Bedlinen, towels and swimming towels supplied
- Shaded pergola and large, sunny balcony
- Rustic play area for children (swings, slide, den) on terrace above house
- 30 acres of unspoilt countryside to explore around the house
- On the border of Tuscany and Umbria
- 500m above sea level with South-facing aspect
- Panoramic views
- Surrounded by scented garden of herbs, roses, irises and peonies and with fruit trees, olives and wildflowers all around
- Gather your own seasonal fruit and vegetables and fresh eggs (hens permitting)
- Perfect peace for stressed-out City dwellers (since circa 100 A.D.)
- Freedom for kids to roam and play (selection of books, toys, bikes, climbing frame, videos/dvds for kids, cots, highchair available)
- Direct flights from London Stansted (Ryanair) to Perugia (airport less than 45 minutes away) or alternatively fly to Ancona or Florence (airport @ 2 hrs away), Bologna, Pisa or Rome (airport @ 3 hours away). See location map and getting there.
Click Calendar and pricing for prices and availability. To see what others have said about staying at Casa Nova, visit the Guestbook.
For more detail about Casa dell’Ortolano, click here to embark on the full tour and for a photoalbum, click here.
Email us at email@example.com to enquire about booking. To view terms and conditions, click here.
Return to Casa dell’Ortolano Rentals home page.
Return to Rentals section home page.