Il Casale (the Farm House) is surrounded by broad lawns, olive and hazel groves and shade-giving trees, with breathtaking panoramic views across the Niccone Valley.
- 7 bedroom house with private pool available for holiday rentals all year round.
- Sleeps 10 to 16 (plus up to two infants).
- Own heated infinity pool (15m x 5m, fenced for security) open May to September.
- 6 bedrooms (4 of them with ensuite bathrooms) in the main part of the house plus two additional bathrooms. Details:
- Master Bedroom: twin beds or kingsize; ensuite with bath and separate double shower; balcony; wood burning stove.
- Green Bedroom: single bed or kingsize; ensuite with multi-jet shower; mezzanine platform with den.
- Blue Bedroom: kingsize bed; ensuite with spa bath; mezzanine platform with den.
- Yellow Bedroom: kingsize bed; ensuite with dual rain/cascade shower; mezzanine platform with study area.
- Study: single daybed, can be extended to double.
- Second sitting room: can be divided by folding doors to form separate guest bedroom with twin beds or kingsize; in addition, two single beds are available on mezzanine platform over the sitting area; wood burning stove.
- Additional bathrooms: bath with shower over; separate shower room.
- 7th bedroom (twin beds or kingsize) and ensuite bathroom in a ground floor apartment, with its own kitchen, dining/sitting area, TV, and wood-burning stove, suitable for those with reduced mobility (only available with the main house).
- 3 spacious living areas: a choice of places in which to socialise, read, watch TV or enjoy a log fire.
- Huge, fully-equipped main kitchen (twin ovens, two dishwashers, two fridges, mixer, blender, breadmaker, juicer etc etc), as well as separate kitchen for the downstairs apartment and a further kitchenette upstairs.
- Satellite TV (card not included), broadband internet and network, pc, printer, stereo, plenty of books and videos/dvds.
- Plenty of outdoor furniture, barbecue.
- Solar panels, underfloor heating, double-glazing, insulation (fully winterised).
- Several wood-burning stoves and fireplace for ambience.
- Bedlinen, towels and swimming towels supplied.
- Shaded terraces and vine pergola.
- 30 acres of unspoilt countryside to explore around the house.
- On the border of Tuscany and Umbria.
- 500m above sea level with South-West facing aspect.
- Panoramic views.
- Beautifully planted grounds, herb garden, and with fruit trees, olives and wildflowers all around.
- Gather your own seasonal fruit and vegetables and fresh eggs (hens/foxes permitting).
- Perfect peace for stressed-out City dwellers (since circa 100 A.D.)
- Direct flights from London Stansted (Ryanair) to Perugia (airport less than 45 minutes away) or alternatively fly to Ancona or Florence (airport @ 2 hrs away), Bologna, Pisa or Rome (airport @ 3 hours away). See location map and getting there.
Click Calendar and pricing for prices and availability. To see what others have said about staying at Casa Nova, visit the Guestbook.
For more detail about Il Casale, click here to embark on the full tour and for a photoalbum, click here.
Email us at email@example.com to enquire about booking. To view terms and conditions, click here.
Return to Il Casale Rentals home page.
Return to Rentals section home page.